Perl Programming

CSE3395




Perl Disgraced


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had some time this afternoon to do some programming as I whisked myself from Uni to the city to see the new Mac Books (a bit dissapointing, frankly!). I was perling for a few hours and my little application grew to only a modest size before the program became unmanageable.

It should have been easy!

Anyway I'm realising now that I could have done in whole what I only got perhaps 1/4 of the way to doing with

rails noodleTimer

and then a few mySQL table set ups and then I would have been done with it. UI, model. A few scraps of logic in the controller and I would have had a working web app.

Ahh but it's all a learning process.

Now that the last line of assessed perl has been /submit'ed in, I might resolve now to put it aside and move onto better things.

ruby? PHP? Ruby.


0 Responses to “Perl Disgraced”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links